The 2016 Annual Parish Meeting will take place at Whissendine School on Wednesday 16th March 2016 at 7.30pm. All residents are welcome to attend.
1. Welcome & apologies for absence taken
2. Minutes of the 2015 meeting. (Please go to the village website to read in advance)
3. Rutland Police : a representative will give an update on police issues that concern Whissendine, and outline the recent Neighbourhood watch reorganisation. S/he will then take questions on any policing matter.
4. James von der Voelsungen, RCC’s Parking Officer: yellow lines in Main Street and other village parking issues. Your opportunity to hear of the latest RCC thinking and ask questions.
5. Parish Council Chairman: Annual report on the work of the Council and to take opinion on the refurbishment of the Village Green posts and a new seat to mark the Queen’s 90th birthday.
6. Meet Whissendine’s newly elected Ward Councillor and an opportunity to give him/her your comment.
7. Mrs Cynthia Moss & Dr Sue Lammin: the possibility of a Whissendine Neighbourhood Development Plan.
8. Phil Tatham & Colin Miles: presentation on the Whissendine website one year on.
9. Community Action: brief reports from village organisations.
- The Village Hall
- The Sports Club
- Whissendine Environmental Group
- Good Neighbour Scheme
10. The Parish Clerk: Long Clawson Land Charity report
11. Questions on any topic from the floor
REFRESHMENTS ARE SERVED