Yolanda and Chris would like to thank all their wonderful staff and customers for their support during these unprecedented and unknown times and sincerely wish for the good health of everyone and better times to come. The pub is now closed until further notice but a take-away service is available.
The take-away menu is available Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 5pm- 8pm. Orders are to be placed by phone or pop in. If you are in self-isolation they will deliver your order within the village and take payment over the phone.
Wines and bottled beers as well as soft drinks are also available for take away/delivery with your food order.
They are also happy to help by fetching provisions or prescriptions for anyone in the community that are unable to leave their homes!!
Please contact them for any further queries… we’re all in this together.
Phone: 01664 474233
See their Facebook page for changes and updates.
TAKE AWAY MENU
– Steak and Ale pie -chips/new potatoes and peas £10.50
– Fish and chips with mushy or garden peas £8.95
– Beef burger, cheese, bbq sauce, lettuce tomato, chips and onion rings £9.95
– Scampi with chips and salad £8.95
– VEG Nut roast with goats cheese – new potatoes and green beans £8.95
– VEG macaroni cheese with salad £8.50
– Lamb kofta on salad garnished naan, minted yoghut dip, chips £9.50
KIDS – all £3.95
– fish fingers with chips and peas
– beef burger cheese, chips and beans
– battered chicken fillets with chips peas
– Chocolate fudge cake with cream £4
– Syrup sponge with custard/ cream £4
– Caramel apple pie with custard/cream £4
Don’t forget the drinks!!