The schedules have now been delivered either through your letterbox or by school email. So why not take a look at some of the activities in the craft and produce show schedule and start planning your entries!
The Junior section is packed with ideas to keep you busy on those rainy days. Here’s just a small selection:
• Have you thought of decorating a hardboiled egg?
• Making a dragon out of recycled materials?
• Perhaps practice your cooking skills by making either rocky road or decorated cupcakes!
• Have a go at growing a sunflower – the bigger the better!
• Have a go at designing a craft item and then make it to put in as an entry – we would love to see your ideas!
• Do you love being creative with Lego? Let us see your designs by making a Lego model that is not made from a traditional kit – be inspired and conjure up some unusual models!
There are lots of ideas in the brochure – the classes are split into two age groups: aged 4 – 8 years and aged 9 – 16 years.
Have a look through, have a go and submit your exciting completed work. You will receive a rosette just for entering and you never know you may be awarded a winners rosette or even better, depending on your age group, the Junior shield!
For more information, visit the Craft & Produce Show page or contact Sarah (Whissendine 226) or David (Whissendine 008).