Rutland Patient’s Voice are the Patient Participation Group of Oakham Medical Practice.
- A forum for patients to voice their opinion – good or bad
- With your views, the committee works to build better care
- At public meetings members hear the latest news from OMP and the NHS
If you are a patient at Oakham Medical Practice then you can join now (for free) email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For more information, also see:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rutlandpatientsvoice
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rutlandpvoice
- Web: https://www.opm-ppg.org
Regular updates from Rutland Patients’ Voice will also be shared via this website here.