Following feedback at the recent RCC roadshow held in the Village Hall, Whissendine Ward Councillor, Ian Arnold, will hold a public meeting to further share information about the Rutland Plan and its relevance to the residents of Whissendine.
10am – 11.30am, 23 September 2017, Whissendine Primary School. All are welcome to attend.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Share the relevant parts of the Rutland Plan for Whissendine
- Share how the process has worked so far
- Explain how the process will work going forwards
- Explain what you should do about your views
- Capture the views of the village so that the Ward Councillor can make a consolidated representation to RCC.
RCC is consulting on the Draft Local Plan Review until 25th September 2017. Comments may be sent to the Council by email to arrive by 4.45 pm on Monday 25 September 2017.
For further information, telephone 01572 722577 and ask for the Planning Policy section.
Copies of the Draft Plan may be downloaded here.