Whissendine’s Annual Parish Meeting will take place at the Primary School on Wednesday 11 March at 7.15pm.
- Welcome & apologies for absence taken
- Minutes of 2019 Village meeting (on the village notice board or download here).
- Rutland Police: PC Laurie Appleton will give an update on issues
- Parish Council Chairman: Will Farr will give an report on the work of the Parish Council in 2019-20, proposals for 2019-20 and take opinion on proposals.
- Report from Ward Councillor: Mrs Rosemary Powell inc. update on the Local Plan to 2036.
- Presentation by Ms.Kate Hiseman regarding development of a Neighbourhood Plan for Whissendine.
- Presentation on road safety due to parked vehicles in the village and progress to date.
- Mr Colin Miles will report on matters regarding the village website.
- A representative from The Grapevine Group will report on matters regarding the Whissendine Grapevine and the new Group.
- Keith Dugmore will report on the allotment group in the village
- A representative from the Whissendine’s Craft and Produce Show Committee will report on development of the show.
- A representative of the Trustees for the Village Hall will report on recent improvements and any proposed changes.
- The Whissendine Sports Club will report on recent improvements and proposals for the club.
- The Whissendine Environment Group will report of their recent activities.
- The Parish Clerk will report on the Long Clawson Charity activity in 2019.
- Questions on any topic from the floor.