To report a problem affecting a road (potholes, overgrown trees, drainage, flooding, problems with signage, etc), click here to visit the Rutland County Council website.

To report a problem affecting a streetlight, it is advisable to email Jen Lacey, Parish Clerk, Whissendine Parish Council, in the first instance and she will then forward the request to Rutland County Council if the affected light is one of theirs. Some of the streetlights in the village are handled by Rutland County Council, others by Whissendine Parish Council (download a list of streetlights here).